***BE THE CHANGE***

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Plastics: Well Look What I Have Here!

Well Look What I Have Here!

Yep, the guys came in yesterday and installed my 5 stage Reverse Osmosis water
filter. Couldn't be happier about achieving one more goal towards eliminating BPA-leaching and environmentally unfriendly plastic water bottles from my life.

After TONS of research I decided on this unit by California based APEC Water Systems. It was pretty easy for the plumber to install.  I'm sure that anyone who is even remotely handy could install this unit (detailed installation instructions were enclosed) in no more than a couple of hours.

2 comments:

  1. this must be next on my to do list too-when we get the heck out of this rental!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You move too much...I don't know how you can stand it! Sheesh...

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought...account not required!

*NOTE: Due to SPAM abuse I'm now moderating comments.